Pinnacle sportsbook is offering a free Euro 2016 contest in which you could win up to $50,000.
To enter Pinnacle’s Euro Predictor 2016 competition, all you have to do is have an account at www.Pinnacle.com (current members are also allowed to enter the contest) and pick the outcomes of the first 12 games of Euro 2016.
The deadline for entry into the free Euro 2016 contest is June 10, 2016.
Whoever picks the most correct outcomes will win the grand prize. When you enter, you’ll also be asked to predict the total of goals that will be scored in the first 12 games of Euro 2016, and that will be used as the tiebreaker.
If you have ever made a deposit at Pinnacle (formerly Pinnacle Sports) before 10 a.m. Eastern on June 13, 2016, you are eligible to win $50,000. If you are simply a member at Pinnacle but have never made a deposit before, you can still win $10,000.
There will be no rollover requirement for you to withdraw the money. In other words, you don’t have to bet your winnings at Pinnacle before pulling out the money – it’s yours to keep.
Here are a few more terms and conditions for the free Euro 2016 contest at Pinnacle:
- To participate, you must be from a country that Pinnacle accepts registrations from (Canada is included) and must be over 18 or the legal age in your jurisdiction
- Euro Predictor is open to new and existing Pinnacle customers whose accounts are verified and not suspended
- When you enter, you must use the email address associated with your Pinnacle account
- You must hold a Pinnacle account to receive any prizes
- Any prize will be paid directly into your Pinnacle account in your own currency
- If there is still a tie after the tiebreaking question, whoever had the highest cumulative closing Pinnacle odds for their selections will be the winner. If there’s still a tie, a random draw will determine the winner
- Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will be excluded with only the last recorded entry applying.
For more information on Pinnacle Euro Predictor 2016, visit www.Pinnacle.com.